Comment to be added, and tell me a bit about yourself. A little about me:
I'm told I'm human, but lately I've come to believe that I'm either Obi-Wan Kenobi's past life, or a Fob-watched Time Lord. Or maybe I actually am a human, and the Doctor will be 'round sometime to take me the hell away from Earth. :D
While I'm here, I spend my time having a life, and alternately not having a life.
Things about me:
- I am unabashed in my love for rain, I love no other kind of weather more.
- I love, love, love to write--mostly flash fiction, though I have written the occasional short story and some poetry now and again. I also write fan fiction.
- I like foreign films, especially when they make me think about nothing else for days afterward.
- I have a B.A. in History, and I hope to put my degree to use in archival work, museum studies, or even as a research assistant, maybe.
- I'm very laid-back, easy like Sunday morning, as 'they' say.
- I'm not religious. I'm more spiritual, I guess. I take bits from different philosophies (mostly Far Eastern doctrines) and come up with my own crazy belief system that suits me quite well.
- I'm very liberal, but I'm not against hearing other perspectives. What's the saying? 'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.'
- I play the clarinet and the mandolin.
- I like to roleplay, mostly just on LJ.
For the most part, my journal consists of musings on life, people I meet, films, shows, and music; I post music recs (and I listen to a wide variety of music), photos, film recs, polls, my favorite quotes and poems, etc. I do talk about university, but anything heavier is usually filtered. I love Russian history, German history, and British history. I have severe wanderlust. I am also bisexual. If you have a problem with that, don't even bother friending me. I'm not interested in bigoted, intolerant people. The world needs love, and I prefer to spread that, not hate.
Any questions? :)
Feel free to comment.